All in one FlightClub PROton Build Kit
This is a true all-in-one kit. Not only does it include all the hardware and misc parts (heat shrink, shorter screws, 20mm standoffs, XT60…) needed, it includes the backup files for the Taranis (switches, audio alerts, switches, flight timers and all other settings) and the BetaFlight settings.
Use Ultralight Quad Build post for the build guide.
A DTF (bind and fly) version of this kit is available: DTF Ultralight PROton
Included Ultralight Quad Build List
- FlightClub PROton Skeleton This ultralight PROton using the Cicada 30A F4 can only do skeleton mode
- Cicada F4 30A ESC with BetaFlightOSD*
- FrSky XM+
- Foxeer Arrow Pro
- TBS Unify RACE VTX
- U.FL AXii LHCP or RHCP
- PROton LED Plate
- Matek LED (Matek LED is too big for SX, only fits X frames)
Not included but required parts
You will need to add motors to this kit. The build and PIDs will be tuned for the Tmotor Air40 2450kv
Motors – Recommended motors and approximate weight when built
- Taranis Program – This file will have all the switches, voice prompts, timers and telemetry.
- BetaFlight Program file (CLI command)
- Instructions on how to use these two files
Require but not included items:
You want a super clean build? Here it is! Also included is a cheat sheet that shows you exactly how long to cut all the wires on the quad. This takes all the guesswork out of how much wire to cut to streamline the installation. The cheat sheet will be shipped with the kit package.
*Before starting the build, plug in the Cicada 30A AIO to your computer to confirm it connects.