Simple basic plug and play OSD.
RedRotorRC RROSD Pro Mini PDB
RROSD Pro PDB:
The RROSD PRO PDB is an all-in-one mini OSD-PDB board (36mm x 36mm) designed for the mini-quad community. On top of all the all the must-have features that we feel every mini quad should have, we are introducing a brand new feature that’ll make fpv quad racing even more fun, the lap counter.
• Dimension 36mmx36mm (30.5mmx30.5mm mouting holes)
• Built-in power distribution and regulators to handle 3S – 6S Lipo
• Built in multi stages power filter for Video Transmitter and Camera with pre-installed conveniently located connectors
• 12V and 5V output: can be used for FPV cam and accessories
• NTSC and PAL can be easily selected using the onboard button
• Plug and Play (PnP) OSD information: Flight pack voltage, current draw, total current consumption, RSSI, flight timer
• Maximum motor current 100A total
• Automatic flight timer shows actual flight time
• Additional lost model buzzer sounds off 5 minutes after the quad has crashed
• Auto RSSI detection (FRsky and analog compatible), displays in percentage
• Battery pack alarm feature blinks the battery voltage when pack voltage hits the set limit
• Onscreen menu allows user to calibrate pack voltage reading, rssi input, battery alarm level…etc….
• Firmware upgradable to ensure any user can enjoy any new features that we might release the future (optional programmer is needed)
• Lap counter
• Lost model siren (buzzer is required)
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 mm|