Realpit VTX Switch
The Realpit board gives you the ability to turn your VTX on/off with a switch on your Transmitter.
Features / Uses:
- Plug in your VTx at any time with 0 power start-up
- (Not Available with FlightOne at current time)
- Turn off your VTx on the line to avoid heat buildup
- Fast Team Race Pit stops (Sub second transitions possible)
- Compatible with all major VTxs
- Turn off VTx during races to test hover builds without interfering with other pilots in the air.
- Turn off VTx after Crash for clean video for other racers.
- Solo Endurance Races, 3 quads ready on the line. Practice for more than 1 pack without taking off goggles. (Instructions on how to setup on OpenTX / Spektrum Coming soon)
- LED Indicator light on board. (Light On \ Power On)
- Can be used on any pad on Flight Controller.
- Does not need a full UART.
- I.E.: SmartAudio/Tramp on TX and RX for RealPit PinIO
- Up to 4 RealPits per quad. This opens the possibility for LEDs, and VTX, and any other device you can imagine.
- Toggle LED Power or any other devices under 1 amp draw.
Currently Supported Software:
- Betaflight (PinIO 3.3.x or Greater)
- Butterflight (PinIO)
- FlightOne 1.2.x + (VTXPRWTOGGLE)
Operating Voltage: 5V – 28V (HV-6s) 1Amp Switch
Dimensions: 10 x 12.5 x 2.5 mm
Weight: 0.5 Grams w/ Heatshrink
- 1x Realpit
- At the current time you must use Firmware version 1.2.x or greater to enable “vtxpwrtoggle” commands. This is available on FlightOne Discord. flightone.com/discord and website at FlightOne.us
- Wire RealPit VTX + to VTX Positive pad and BATT+ to Battery Source (5v-28v)
- Wire FC pad to Buzzer + pad on FlightOne FC. Then Wire GND pad to Buzzer – pad on FlightOne FC
3. In Setup Tab:
- Setup VTXPWRTOGGLE switch.
4. Use Switch to Power VTX on and off.