RaceDayQuads Mach 2 VTX MMCX
Behold, the new standard in Video Transmitters!! There simply is no VTX quite like the Mach 2 by RDQ. Packed FULL with features, the Mach2 improves over the Mach 1 by adding Audio Control, up to 800mw power output, a functional built-in microphone, 5v output for your camera, an MMCX version, and by being USA legal. Let’s dive into the features of this innovative and affordable VTX below:
- Audio Control – Control the channel and power setting of the VTX using your radio and OSD (on-screen display)
- 0/25/200/500/800mw power options – race with your buddies or go LONG range!
- MMCX version
- On board microphone
- 100% USA Legal Channels – Keep the Feds off your back! Note, that to be compliant the VTX does not transmit on 5645, 5925 or 5945 (not regularly used channels anyways).
- 5v Output to power your camera
- No plug – direct solder pads for exceptional durability and repair ease!
- 2S-5S direct input
- LED display shows channel, band, and power
- Button allows easy change of channel, band, and power
- Direct solder your antenna (only available on the U.FL version)
- SMA Pigtail
- Note: Direct 6S power is not recommended