See the OSDoge v1.5 post and video.
OSDoge, the faithful Naze32 companion.
Stack on your Naze32 to add OSD, an LC Filter, 5V and 12V clean power, and handy current/voltage sensor inputs. See your flight mode, flight time, battery voltage, virtual horizon and tune your PIDs from your OSD. Check out the install and setup post HERE.
- Selectable 12v and 5v clean power supplies for your FPV camera and VTX
- 5v BEC for the Naze32
- Onboard LC power filter for a clean noise free FPV image
- Mini USB connector for direct connection to a computer
- Works with 3S and 4S batteries
- Plugs right into your naze! Stacks with 10mm standoffs, included
New Features in OSDoge 1.5
- USB now lines up with the Naze32 rev6
- No more big capacitor that always falls off
- Idiot light – on the original board if you connect VBAT backwards it will instantly kill the board. I can’t tell you how many boards I’ve fried doing this. On the OSDoge 1.5 if you connect VBAT backwards the LED turns red instead of blue and no magic smoke!
- OSDoge board
- 3 pairs male/female header pins
- 1 – 6×1 90 degree header pin
- 1 – 3×1 90 degree header pin
- 1 – 2×1 90 degree header pin
- 4 – 10mm nylon standoffs
OSDoge come preinstalled with latest MultiWii OSD version 1.6. Get the latest version GUI here.
Made in Japan