All in one FlightClub Neutron Build Kit
This is a true all-in-one kit. Not only does it include all the hardware and misc parts (heat shrink, shorter screws, M2 hardware…) needed, it includes the backup files for the Taranis (switches, audio alerts, switches, flight timers and all other settings) and the BetaFlight settings with PID settings for 4s and 6s.
Use the Neutron build post for the build guide.
Included Ultralight Quad Build List
The base kit $249 doesn’t include an RX or motors.
Optional Choice of Receiver
Not included but required parts
You will need to add motors to this kit. See the build post for PIDs for 4s or 6s
Motors – Recommended motors and approximate weight when built
- Tmotor F40II 1750kv – 259g, 6s
- BrotherHobby R2 2205 1750kv – 240g, 6s
- EMAX RSII2206 2300KV – 250g, 4s
If you are going with the Crossfire Nano RX, you’ll need the Crossfire Micro TX. If you are using the XM+ you wont need the Micro TX.
- Taranis Program – This file will have all the switches, voice prompts and timers. There will be two files, one for Crossfire and one for FrSky.
- BetaFlight Program file (CLI command)
- Instructions on how to use these two files
Require but not included items:
You want a super clean build? Here it is! Also included is a cheat sheet that shows you exactly how long to cut all the wires on the quad. This takes all the guesswork out of how much wire to cut to streamline the installation. The cheat sheet will be shipped with the kit package.
*Before starting the build, plug in the Flight Controller to your computer to confirm it connects.