Get them while it lasts!
Lumenier QAV250 Build Kit
$569.00 – $583.00
Out of stock
All in one Lumenier QAV250 Build Kit
This is a true all-in-one kit. Not only does it include all the hardware needed, it includes the program files for the Taranis, Naze32 flight controller (Cleanflight) and MWOSD. All you have to do is plug it in, restore the backup file and you’re done with programming*. Bam, that’s it!
* The ESCs and accelerometer will still need to be calibrated in cleanflight. It’s easy to do. Watch part 2 of the QAV250 build.
Take the confusion and headaches out of messing with software and programming.
This Kit needs an Receiver
- FPV camera mount – $8
- d4r-ii mount – $8
- PDB spacer – $7
- motor guards – $14
- Firewall – $7
- video transmitter shell – $7
This quad can be built with 2100kv or 2300kv motors. Both can be set up to run 3s or 4s.
The 2300kv are good on 3s with any props and 4s up to 5045 props. If you go any higher on the props it will really shorten the flight time.
The 2100kv, if running 3s would need at least 5040 props. It will be pretty slow on 3s, 5030 props. The 2100kv are really made for 4s batteries and can run ultra high thrust props up to the 5050 tri-blade bullnose props. This is scary fast.
- Taranis – This file will have all the switches, voice prompts, timers and RSSI programmed.
- Naze32 Cleanflight BetaFlight – Receiver, RSSI, low voltage alert, configurations, modes, arm/disarm, buzzer and tuned PIDs for this quad. This file is for BetaFlight through Cleanflight. Use this video to flash the Naze32 with BetaFlight instead of regular Cleanflight. There will be two Cleanflight backup files, one for the d4r-ii if you are running PPM and one for the X4R-SB if you are running SBUS.
- MWOSD 1.6 – RSSI, battery voltage alert, battery, modes, virtual horizon and flight timer
Require but not included items:
You want a super clean build? Here it is! Also included is a cheat sheet that shows you exactly how long to cut all the wires on the quad. This takes all the guesswork out of how much wire to cut to streamline the installation.