The Lumenier TX5G6 Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter packs a whopping 600mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power in a micro sized package! A must have for those looking for longer range and locked in video where weight is a factor. The TX5G6 has 32 channels and now includes the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers.
The TX5G6 features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 9g. It’s perfect for a wide range of aircraft!
Note: The metal housing acts as a heatsink and dissipates heat, mount in an area where there is good airflow. Do not power on the transmitter for long periods of time on the ground without active cooling as the transmitter may overheat.
- 32 channels: Cover F, E, A bands and R (Raceband) bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 600mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 3000m (open area)
- SMA Antenna connector
- Dimensions: 32*22*8mm (not including SMA adapter)
- Operating Voltage: 7 – 19V
- Supply current: 220 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 0-8.0 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.5 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 9g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector:SMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Output Power: 26, 26.5, 27 dBm
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (VTX) TX5G6
- 1 x antennas (2db)
- 1 x power/video cable
- 1x power/ GoPro USB video cable
- Heat sink fins
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty. Mount the VTX in an area with good air cooling.