KISS ESC 24A RE
In the sense of our KISS ESC line this ESC offer a great compability to a wide range of motors, the work of years went in to making the best possible here.
The fast 32it Arm Cortex CPU does a very good job and runs the ESC very effective, of course reaction times are top notch.
The 24 RE is layed out as a beefy ESC which withstand quite some abuse due to FPV races, several mechanisms doing its best to protect your valuable equipment, the rating of 24A wont need direct cooling, mounting them partially covered is ok.
No need to worry with different firmwares, simply solder and fly (some solder skills are the only needed skills).
First ESC with with oneshot42 support (dont worry, Oneshot125 and normal PWM are auto detected too).
Beside this, this is the first ESC who offer a easy to use telemetry function over the regular servo connector which you can use in combination with our KISS-FC, no external heavy parts needed anymore to have infos like voltage, ampere and even your RPM on your OSD (MinimOSD supported) or on your receiver LCD screen (Frsky-Taranis, f.e.).
32-bit ARM Cortex MCU @ 48Mhz
– Telemetry capability (current, voltage and speed / RPM will be covered by the ESC itself and to compatible devices such as our KISS FC forwarded)
– overcurrent protection (measures the current and limited active at 30A)
– fast reacting overtemperature protection (reducing the gas when exceeding 120 ° C (reduces the power, not simply shutting down the unit)
– Advanced Auto Timing (3.25 to 30 ° are at each engine step readjusted, unique to the 32bit Kiss ESC line)
– For Race Multicopter Developed (24A continuous without direct cooling *)
– High max. Speed ??(450.000ERpm, 64.000Rpm at a 14POL Motor)
– small dimensions (19 x 27 mm)
– Weight: 3,6gr
– fine speed control (about 950 steps, real resolution)
– no external ElKo (electrolytic capacitor) necessary **
– fast reacting gas changes
– linear throttle response
– Active freewheeling enabled (little diode losses resulting in higher efficiency)
– regenerative braking, thereby rapid throttle response at deceleration (the ESC uses active freewheeling and regenerative braking, 2 independent features which relates to each other in different working states)
– Fast switching FET by the use of gate drivers
– minimal dead times by an adaptive dead time
– 2-5S LiPo capable **
– Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25-500Hz) PWM is detected automatically.