Heli Nation Talon F4 Flight Controller 20×20
Talon F4 is back and better than ever! We managed to add black box and vtx pit switching to the small 20X20 footprint! Pair it up with Aikon AK32 4 in 1 ESC for a lightweight powerful 20X20 stack ideal for racing, or to save some weight on your freestyle builds! Fly Talon and be fast as [email protected]#!
- STM32F405 @168mhz
- Direct 2-6S input
- mpu6000 gyro
- Filtered 5V
- Built in Betaflight OSD.
- 4 in 1 ESC socket and direct solder on 4 in 1 ESC pads.
- Built in camera control resistor and capacitor
- Anchor USB port, for more security and durability
- Filtered 5V for camera, vbat battery for VTX.
- Current sensor input from 4 IN 1 esc socket and solder pad
- Inverter for Sbus (on UART1), (Protocol selectable)
- Inverter for smart port telemetry(UART3)
- TX4(uart4) near VTX pads for easy smart audio or tramp wiring
- TX6(uart6 ) and RX4 ( uart4 )
- VTX pit mode switch for 5v and vbat selection
- 16M blackbox chip
The number after the RX and TX indicates what uart those rx and tx line is on, for example.
RX6 AND TX6, means, rx line and tx line on uart6.
Sbus pad -> uart1 rx