FPV Quadcopter Kit FlightClub PROton
This is a true all-in-one FPV quadcopter kit. Not only does it include all the hardware and misc parts (heat shrink, XT60…) needed, it includes the backup files for the Taranis (switches, audio alerts, switches, flight timers and all other settings) and the ButterFlight settings.
Use the Long Range Quadcopter post for the build guide.
Included Long Range 6s Build List
All the components were carefully chosen to be easy to build, durable and high performance.
- FlightClub PROton Skeleton
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX
- Immortal T Antenna
- PROton Immortal-T Mount
- Aikon AK32 35A ESC
- Helio Spring Flight Controller
- Foxeer Arrow PRO
- TBS Unify v3 25-800mw VTX
- Lumenier AXii Stubby
- PROton GoPro Session Mount
- PROton Arm Guards
Not included but required parts
TBS Crossfire Micro TX – If you don’t already have the Crossfire Micro TX, you’ll need it for this kit.
You will need to add motors to this kit. The build and PIDs will be tuned for the Tmotor F40 Pro v2 1600kv
Motors – Recommended motors
- Tmotor F40 v2 1750kv
- Tmotor F40 v2 1600kv
- EMAX LS2206 1700kv
- EMAX LS2207 1900kv
- BrotherHobby 2206 1720kv
- Taranis Program – This file will have all the switches, voice prompts, timers and telemetry. (Taranis must be running at least firmware 2.2. See this video for updating the Taranis firmware)
- ButterFlight Program file (CLI command)
- Instructions on how to use these two files
Require but not included items:
You want a super clean build? Here it is! Also included is a cheat sheet that shows you exactly how long to cut all the wires on the quad. This takes all the guesswork out of how much wire to cut to streamline the installation. The cheat sheet will be shipped with the kit package.
*Before starting the build, plug in the Helio Spring to your computer to confirm it connects.