FlightClub VannyStyle | Freestyle Frame
The VannyStyle frame is a collaboration design with CaptainVanover. No fluff, no [email protected]…just a tough freestyle frame.
Vannystyle frame comes in two versions, standard and DJI FPV.
Click here for the DJI version of this frame.
The standard version is designed to be used with micro standard definition cameras and video transmitters.
The DJI FPV version is designed for the DJI FPV HD camera setup. The only difference between the standard and DJI FPV is the DJI version’s body is slightly wider and has a longer rear to acommodate the DJI Air unit.
- 5mm aluminum milled center plate with threaded holes
- 1 screw arm changes
- Slotted arm channels in the arms
- 5mm chamfered arms
- squish X arm pattern
- Designed for micro cameras
- 7075 Milled Aluminum center plate
- 2mm Top Carbon plate
- 2mm Bottom Carbon Plate
- 4 – 5mm Arms
- 2 – Camera Plates
- 8 – 25mm Blue Standoffs
- 4 – M3x25mm Button head screws
- 5 – M3x10MM Button Head Screws
- 16 – M3x8MM buttom head screws
- 4 – Foam landing pads
- VTX antenna mount
- Sticky pad
- Velcro strap