All in one FlightClub Tokio X or SX Build Kit
This is a true all-in-one kit. Not only does it include all the hardware needed, it includes the backup files for the Taranis (switches, audio alerts, switches and all other settings) and LUX v2 configurator backup file with PIDs for this setup. All you have to do is plug it in, restore the backup file and you’re done with programming*. Bam, that’s it! Take the confusion and headaches out of messing with software, programming and tuning. Use this post for the build guide.
This Kit needs an Receiver
Please note, due to the amount of inquiries to swap or leave out the receiver and antenna, this kit doesn’t include a receiver or antenna. You’ll need to add a receiver such as the XSR or the FPV antenna.
Base Kit Components
- FlightClub Tokio X or SX
- Lumenier LUX v2 Flight Controller
- Spedix IS30A 4in1 (we switch to this ESC because due to a bad batch of ESC there were too many issues with the Cicada 35A used in the video)
- Foxeer Arrow V3
FX799TThe kits are now including the TBS Unify RACE VTX. It’s a more updated VTX than the FX799T
Not included but required parts
- Recommended Motors – Tmotor F40 Pro v2 2400kv or 2600kv, BrotherHobby R4 2450kv or 2600kv, EMAX LS2206
- Receiver – FrSky R-XSR
- Antenna – Lumenier AXii or TBS Triumph, LHCP recommended
- Taranis Program – This file will have all the switches, voice prompts, timers and telemetry.
- BetaFlight – All settings and PIDs for this setup.
Require but not included items:
You want a super clean build? Here it is! Also included is a cheat sheet that shows you exactly how long to cut all the wires on the quad. This takes all the guesswork out of how much wire to cut to streamline the installation. The cheat sheet will be shipped with the kit package. Use the Tokio build guide.