All in one FlightClub Neutron-R Build Kit
This is a true all-in-one kit. Not only does it include all the hardware and misc parts (heat shrink, antenna mounts, hardware) needed, it includes the backup files for the Taranis (switches, audio alerts, switches, flight timers and all other settings) and the BetaFlight settings with PID settings.
Use the Neutron-R build post for the build guide.
Included Ultralight Quad Build List
The base kit $250 doesn’t include vtx antenna or motors.
- Neutron-R 5″ Hybrid
- Aikon AK32 20x20mm ESC
- Talon F7 Fusion with pit switch
- Foxeer Micro Pro camera
- TBS Unify PRO32 vtx
- TBS Crossfire Nano
- TBS Immortal-T antenna
Misc Parts Included
Not included but required parts
- VTX antenna – Recommended Foxeer Lollipop
- Motors – This build can accommodate 4s or 6s setups.
- Taranis Program – This file will have all the switches (arm, beeper, turtle mode, VTX on/off), voice prompts and timers.
- BetaFlight Program file (CLI command)
- Instructions on how to use these two files
Require but not included items:
*Before starting the build, plug in the Flight Controller to your computer to confirm it connects.