FlightClub Bangkok | Freestyle Drone Frame
**PRE-ORDER STATUS UPDATE**
Due to the Chinese New Year holiday the CNC factory was only able to send a small batch of the CNC parts. Believe me, we pushed them hard to even get some shipped out. There are still a small number of people who have not gotten their pre order Bangkoks. They are estimating early March for the rest of the CNC parts.
To make up for this massive delay, the remaining Bangkok pre orders will get their choice of a set of 6″ or 7″ arms. I’m sorry but some things are beyond our control and I know this is unacceptable.
The specs and pictures on this listing is of the prototype frame. Some features will change in the final version
Designed with adaptability, strength and features in mind, the FlightClub Bangkok is the ultimate freestyle drone frame.
- 5″ version 230mm wide X patter (6″ and 7″ versions coming)
- CNC 7075 Aluminum front cage designed to use micro or mini camera
- CNC 7075 center plate with threaded holes for the arms
- Butter mounts for 30x30mm and 20x20mm components
- Double stack design with main fc/esc stack and rear shelf for vtx and rx
- T700 chamfered arms that will fit 16x16mm and 16x19mm motor bolt patterns
- One screw removal to replace arms
- Built in 30 degree HiDef camera mount
- Rear gopro session mount option
- Left CNC front cage
- Right CNC front cage
- CNC center plate
- 4 4.5mm T700 Carbon fiber arms
- 2mm Carbon fiber bottom plate
- 2mm Carbon fiber top plate
- 1mm – HD camera top plate
- 1mm – Carbon rear shelf for 30×30 and 20×20 components
- 12 butter mounts
- 10 – M3x10mm button head hex
- 6 – M3x8mm button head hex
- 2 – M3x5mm button head hex
- 4 – M3x5mm flat head hex
- 4 – M2x8mm hex
- 4 – Foam landing pads
- 1 – sticky finger battery pad
- 1 – TPU XT60/VTX/RX antenna mount
- 1 – Velcro strap
The frame will not come with the 25mm standoff for top stack support. Extra standoffs can be added HERE.
Not everyone will be using the antenna ports as they will be using Crossfire so antenna tubes wont be included. Crossfire antenna mounts will be available by the time the frames ship out.
First batch of frames will be limited. The initial batch of frames will be 5″ arms with red CNC anodizing. More aluminum colors and arm sizes will be available at a later time. Please enter your email to be notified when pre-orders will start.