Ready to Fly FlightClub PROton Ultralight
This is the DTF (down to fly) bind and fly version of the Ultralight PROton build kit. Being just 238g (no props or battery) using the Brother Hobby 2205 motors makes it a great beginner or intermediate quad.
PROton Ultralight Parts
- FlightClub PROton Skeleton This ultralight PROton using the Cicada 30A F4 can only do skeleton mode
- Cicada F4 30A ESC with BetaFlightOSD*
Tmotor Air40 2450kv MotorsThe Air40 are discontinued
- Brother Hobby R2 2205 2600kv
- FrSky XM+
- Foxeer Arrow Pro
- TBS Unify RACE VTX
- U.FL AXii LHCP or RHCP
- PROton LED Plate
- Matek LED (Matek LED is too big for SX, only fits X frames)
- Taranis Program – This file will have all the switches, voice prompts, timers and telemetry.
- BetaFlight Program file (CLI command)
- Instructions on how to use these two files