Now you can earn Reward points at FlightClub!
Here’s how the FlightClub Reward system works, it’s simple. Earn 1 point per dollar spent. Each point earned is worth 2.5% off. Example: you completed an order with a cart total of $100. You will earn 100 points to use on your next order. 100 points is worth $2.50. You have $2.50 to use towards your next purchase. So essentially, if you use the rewards system you get 2.5% off everything purchased at FlightClub!
The best part is you don’t have to do anything new. Just create an account, checkout as normal and you’ll seen the points available to redeem on your next order!
Ways to get Reward Points
- Purchases at FlightClub – earn 1 point for each $1 spent
- First time customers who create an account – 10 points
- First time customers – 10 points
- Review a product* – 5 points for each product reviewed (only 1 review per product allowed)
- Make a blog comment* – 1 point
* must be logged in account to earn points on comments and reviews
How to earn Reward Points
- Add items to your cart.
- Create or sign into your account.
- Complete your checkout as usual.
- Earn 1 reward points for every dollar in your cart you can redeem on your next purchase.
How to redeem your reward points
- The number of points available to redeem will display in your cart or account.
- Click redeem points
- Enter the number of points you want to redeem
- Get discount off your total!
You must create an account when checking out in order to accumulate and keep track of points.