HDZERO RACE V3 HD VIDEO TRANSMITTER BY DIVIMATH
Designed for FPV racing, the HDZero Race V3 VTX is the 3rd generation digital video transmitter from Divimath. With a voltage range starting at 4V, it can be powered by the 5V 1.5A regulator of most flight controllers or up to 12V for flight controllers that include an HD VTX plug. It is small (28x32x5mm) and light (5.5 grams). With a width of only 28mm, the VTX is now a similar width to many flight controllers, which improves durability and reduces weight. The antenna is securely attached with a metal bar and screws. No soldering is needed – just plug the wire harness into a compatible HD-ready FC.
The HDZero Race V3 VTX is designed with durability in mind, rather than weight. It is made with a 1.6mm thick PCB, in comparison to the 1.0mm PCB used in the Whoop lite VTX. Moreover, it uses more large package size components for stability consideration. For the smaller components, an additional glue coating is applied to increase crash protection. The Race V3 VTX also has a reverse polarity protection circuit, which is not present in the Whoop lite VTX.
The HDZero Race V3 VTX offers high-quality video in 540p90, 720p60, and 1080p30 resolutions with 25/200mW switchable power on 5.8GHz.
- Model: HDZero Race V3
- SKU: HDZ3143
- Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Resolution Default: 540p90/720p60/1080p30
- RF power: 25mw/200mw
- RF Connector: Secured U.FL
- Interface: 4 lane MIPI CSI YUV422
- Video Connector: 20 Position 0.30mm Pitch
- Size: 32mm x 28mm x 5mm
- Weight: 5.5g
- Harness length: 40mm
- Power input: 4V-12V
- Mounting: 20mm x 20mm M4 with rubber grommets
- 1x HDZero Race V3 Video Transmitter
- 4x Anti Vibration Grommets
- 4x u.FL Antenna Retention Screws
- 1x Antenna Retention Metal Bar