The Naze32 “Acro” is the same as the full Naze32 board except that the only sensor is MPU6050 acc + gyro. There is no magnetometer. These are the latest rev6 boards.
- Supports various models Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Octo or can be used as a Camera Gimbal.
- Supports PPM, FrSky telemetry
- Battery Voltage Monitor (35v max)
- Onboard LED’s
- Buzzer output for low voltage warning or discovery buzzer.
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor (72MHz, 3.3V)
- Invensense MPU6050 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- 36x36mm size, ~5 gram weight w/o headers
- Made in JAPAN
- Shipping with 16V input capable voltage regulators
- 1 – Naze32 Acro board rev6
- 1 – 3×6 straight OR 3×6 right angle header (choose either straight or right angle)
- 1 – 2×5 straight header pin
- 1 – 2×3 straight header pin
- 1 – 2×1 straight header pin
- Buzzer used as a low voltage warning and discovery buzzer
- 3 Wire Servo Connector for the receiver input
- Nylon Standoffs and hex nuts to mount the Naze32 on the frame
Recommended Configuration Software – Baseflight
If you don’t have the tools or don’t know how to solder, you can order a custom soldered Naze32.
When you get your Naze32, please connect it to Baseflight and make sure it connects and everything works properly. Once the Naze32 has been soldered or worked on, no refunds or exchanges will be allowed. We can’t be responsible for improper installation.