Full featured RX in a tiny package.
The FrSky D4R-II is a full featured receiver in a tiny package. In normal mode it has 4 channels. Put it in CPPM (PPM) mode by placing the included jumper wire across the signal leads on ch3 and ch4 and it will output 8 channels on CH1 and CH2 will output RSSI.
- 2 Full length replaceable antennas
- One external analog telemetry port and one digital data-stream port (connects to Sensor Hub FSH-01)
- RSSI (radio strength signal indicator) and CPPM (PPM) output
- Alarm warning low voltage and low signal
- Dimensions: 40 x 22.5 x 6mm
- Weight: 5.8g / 5g naked
- Input voltage: 3.5 – 10v
- Current: 60ma
- Range: > 1.5km
- Jumper plugs
- 2 x 4 pin wire harnesses